Embracing a new chapter: SaaSquatch joins forces with impact.com
In a significant stride towards unifying the partnership ecosystem, we are thrilled to announce that SaaSquatch has been acquired by the leading partnership management platform, impact.com.
This strategic merger not only underscores both companies’ commitment to growth but also presents a unique opportunity for customers and stakeholders to witness the dawn of a new era in marketing technology.
The combination of our two great companies and technologies will create a first of its kind unified platform giving brands the ability to drive new revenue through all types of partnerships including influencers and creators, commerce content publishers, traditional rewards affiliates, and now customer advocates.
“SaaSquatch was founded in 2013 with a singular purpose – to help companies grow through the power of people. With impact.com, we have aligned with a global, purpose-driven company that shares our vision and mission for the future of people-led growth,” said Will Fraser, CEO at SaaSquatch. “Through the combined might of impact.com and SaaSquatch our customers will be equipped with a whole new catalog of tools to help them scale and achieve record growth through the power of partnerships.”
In this article we’ll dive into impact.com’s acquisition of SaaSquatch and reveal what the union means for SaaSquatch’s existing customers. But first, let’s take a closer look at the world’s leading partnership management platform, impact.com.
impact.com is revolutionizing partnership management automation on a global scale. The powerful and purpose-built platform empowers businesses to effortlessly create, manage, and expand their network of partnerships. By collaborating with trusted brands, individuals and communities, businesses gain the customer trust needed for informed purchases, valuable information, and enjoyable entertainment, no matter where they are: at home, at work, or on the go.
Adding SaaSquatch to impact.com’s current offering is a natural extension of the company’s leading partnership management platform, allowing brands to leverage the power of their customers’ influence through a single platform for managing all partnership types.
“The modern consumer is investing more time researching before they buy, which means they’re naturally more inclined to share their excitement about a great product or service they’re confident in with their friends. The future of partnerships relies on authenticity as the new currency with consumers as they continue to seek out reviews and recommendations from those they trust. ” said David A. Yovanno, CEO at impact.com. “The addition of SaaSquatch’s leading customer referral software further positions impact.com as an industry leader, helping businesses manage all types of partnerships in one, unified platform.”
Adding SaaSquatch to the impact.com platform benefits brands, marketers, and their customers in multiple ways:
- Build winning referral experiences: Create on-brand programs using an easy drag-and-drop builder or customize them using HTML/CSS. Enhance the customer experience with additional elements like leaderboards, reward bonuses, and reward exchanges.
- Create seamless customer interaction: Allow your customers to easily find and engage with your referral program using embedded customizable widgets.
- Incentivize with personalized rewards: Motivate your customers with rewards they truly desire. With SaaSquatch, you can offer personalized incentives such as gift cards, points, credit, discounts, product features and upgrades, and even custom rewards to both the referred and referring users.
- Engage at every step: Connect with your customers throughout their entire referral journey, from free trial signups to purchases, account activations, and beyond.
- Automate workflow: Save valuable time with automated workflows that handle everything from tracking referrals to distributing rewards.
- Manage all partnerships under one roof: Consolidate your tools and save valuable time by managing all your partnership relationships, including those with your customers, with one tool – impact.com’s Partnership Cloud™.
What does this acquisition mean for existing customers?
Everything you know and love about SaaSquatch will remain the same for now – you can still expect the best-in class support and service that you’re used to. As our two great technologies combine, SaaSquatch customers will get access to even more resources, innovation, and expertise, allowing for even better products and services.
Current impact.com customers can now access SaaSquatch through Partnership Cloud, contact sales or your CSM to learn more and get access.
To learn more about impact.com and SaaSquatch, please visit here »