SaaSquatch integrates with your marketing stack so you don’t need to change the way you work.
Our growing library of integrations helps you do even more, and our new Zapier integration lets you connect SaaSquatch to over 3,000 tools that you already know and love.
With Zapier, you can sync data to and from SaaSquatch without writing a single line of code. Save time, improve process efficiency, and be confident in the ways your data is managed.
Introducing: SaaSquatch + Zapier
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web-based service that lets you connect different apps to automate parts of your workflow. This reduces the need for manual data entry and repetitive processes, letting you create direct app integrations with no coding required.
Use Zapier to connect your SaaSquatch referral and loyalty programs to the tools and apps that you already use, like MailChimp, Google Drive, Slack, and Hubspot. With connections to over 3,000 more apps, it’s easier than ever to sync data across platforms, engage users, fulfill & track rewards, and unify customer messaging for even more powerful rewards program software.
How does Zapier work?
To use Zapier, you create “Zaps” that automate different tasks. A Zap is a connection between two apps, and each zap is made up of a Trigger and Action.
When your zap’s trigger conditions are met, Zapier will automatically perform the action that you have specified.
Here’s a simple example:
Zap: When a reward is created in SaaSquatch, send my team a Slack notification.
- Trigger: Reward is created in SaaSquatch
- Action: Send a notification to the team using Slack
Think of it as “if [trigger conditions are met], then [action is performed]”.
The SaaSquatch app can be used as either the trigger or the action step. This means you can:
1 – Trigger an action in SaaSquatch based on something happening in a third-party app (like a user signing up through MailChimp or Hubspot, etc.).
2 – Trigger an action in a third-party app based on something happening in SaaSquatch (like a referral being made, or a user being registered).
How do you use Zapier with SaaSquatch?
Your referral and loyalty programs just got a lot more powerful! Integrate Zapier with SaaSquatch to automate user management, reward fulfillment, and email engagement with apps like Marketo, Hubspot, Slack, Asana and more.
Create custom automations and processes with the apps you already use so you can scale faster and focus more time on building your brand.
To get started, you just need to link your SaaSquatch account to your Zapier account.
- Head to your Zapier Dashboard
- Click ‘My Apps’
- Select ‘add connection’, search for SaaSquatch, and sign in to your SaaSquatch account
- You’re ready to start building Zaps!
We’ve created plenty of Zap templates to help you start sending data between SaaSquatch and your favorite apps. Find them in the SaaSquatch Zap Library, along with a list of all the available actions and triggers.
What else can you do with Zapier + SaaSquatch?
Keep an Up-to-date Record of User Details
- Pull in order details from Shopify or Square and send purchase events to SaaSquatch
- Send SaaSquatch share links, referral codes, and other user details to a CRM like Hubspot
- Register users in the SaaSquatch system when they become registered in a platform like Salesforce
Engage Users Across All Platforms
- Automatically send out a Typeform survey link to participants after they receive a reward through SaaSquatch
- Send an email through Mailchimp to each new referral participant who registers in SaaSquatch
- Engage users with in-app messaging by sending SaaSquatch share links and referral codes to Intercom
Fulfill and Track Rewards
- Fulfill rewards through any Zapier-compatible payment processor like Paypal or Stripe
- Send a Slack message to your internal team every time a referral converts
- Give users a reward through SaaSquatch when they perform an action in another app (like sign up for your newsletter through Mailchimp, or leave a review on Trustpilot)
- Create a new row in a Google Sheets spreadsheet for each new referral that comes in
- Update a Trello board that lets your internal team track and fulfill rewards
See it in action:
Example 1: Send data from SaaSquatch to automate a task in a 3rd party app.
For example, create tasks in Asana for new SaaSquatch referrals.
When a referral is started in SaaSquatch, this Zap will automatically look up the referring and referred users in SaaSquatch and create a task in Asana to follow up on the new referral. This integration will help you automate customer support tasks in Asana based on referral and user data coming out of SaaSquatch.
1 – Select a trigger event in SaaSquatch
(“When a referral is started in SaaSquatch…”)
2 – Choose an action and define what should happen next. Zaps can have multiple actions. In this example, we’re adding another action from SaaSquatch before moving to the third-party app.
(“…lookup the user in SaaSquatch…”)
3 – Choose another app to automate a task and define what should happen in the other app when trigger conditions are met
(“…and create a task in Asana”)
Example 2: Send data from a 3rd party app to automate an action in SaaSquatch
For example, give SaaSquatch rewards for new Google Sheets rows
When you add a new row to a specific Google Sheet, this integration will create a corresponding reward for a user in SaaSquatch. This template enables your admins to give rewards manually and create a record of that reward in a single action.
1 – Choose the app and action to use as your trigger
(“When a new row is added in Google Sheets…”)
2 – Define what should happen in SaaSquatch when the trigger conditions are met
(“…create a reward in SaaSquatch”)
Ready to power your SaaSquatch referral and loyalty programs with Zapier?