SaaSquatch integrates with your marketing stack so you don’t need to change the way you work.
Our growing library of integrations helps you do even more, and our newest Zapier integration lets you connect SaaSquatch to over 1,500 tools that you already know and love.
Introducing: SaaSquatch + Zapier
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web-based service that lets you connect different apps to automate parts of your workflow. This reduces the need for manual data entry and repetitive processes, letting you create direct app integrations with no coding required.
Use Zapier to connect your SaaSquatch referral and loyalty programs to the tools and apps that you already use, like MailChimp, Google Drive, Slack, and Hubspot. With connections to over 1,500 more apps, it’s easier than ever to sync data across platforms, engage users, fulfill & track rewards, and unify customer messaging for even more powerful referral program software.
What are Zaps?
To use Zapier, you create “Zaps” that automate different tasks. A Zap is a connection between two apps, and each zap is made up of a Trigger and Action.
When your zap’s trigger conditions are met, Zapier will automatically perform the action that you have specified.
Here’s a simple example:
Zap: When a reward is given out through SaaSquatch, send my team a Slack notification.
- Trigger: Referral is converted in SaaSquatch
- Action: Send a notification to the team using Slack
Think of it as “if [trigger conditions are met], then [action is performed]”.
The SaaSquatch app can be used as either the trigger or the action step. This means you can:
1 – Trigger an action in SaaSquatch based on something happening in a third-party app (like a user signing up through MailChimp or Hubspot, etc.).
2 – Trigger an action in a third-party app based on something happening in SaaSquatch (like a referral being made, or a user being registered).
How does Zapier connect with SaaSquatch?
Your referral program software just got a lot more powerful. Integrate Zapier with SaaSquatch to automate user management, reward fulfillment, and email engagement.
Use Zapier to send data between SaaSquatch and your favorite apps:
Keep an Up-to-date Record of User Details
- Pull in order details from Shopify or Square and send purchase events to SaaSquatch
- Send SaaSquatch share links, referral codes, and other user details to a CRM like Hubspot
- Register users in the SaaSquatch system when they become registered in a platform like Salesforce
Engage Users Across All Platforms
- Automatically send out a Typeform survey link to participants after they receive a reward through SaaSquatch
- Send an email through Mailchimp to each new referral participant who registers in SaaSquatch
- Engage users with in-app messaging by sending SaaSquatch share links and referral codes to Intercom
Fulfill and Track Rewards
- Fulfill rewards through any Zapier-compatible payment processor like Paypal or Stripe
- Send a Slack message to your internal team every time a referral converts
- Give users a reward through SaaSquatch when they perform an action in another app (like sign up for your newsletter through Mailchimp, or leave a review on Trustpilot)
- Create a new row in a Google Sheets spreadsheet for each new referral that comes in
- Update a Trello board that lets your internal team track and fulfill rewards
How it works:
Send data from SaaSquatch to automate a task in a 3rd party app
1 – Select a trigger event in SaaSquatch
(“When a new user is created in SaaSquatch…”)
2 – Choose another app to automate a task
3 – Define what should happen in the other app when trigger conditions are met
(“…add the user to a list in Mailchimp”)
Send data from a 3rd party app to automate an action in SaaSquatch
1 – Choose the app and action to use as your trigger
(“When a user submits a form in Typeform…”)
2 – Define what should happen in SaaSquatch when the trigger conditions are met
(“…give the user a reward in SaaSquatch”)